Skip to main content


Eng Quad Students

Students who choose to study in the School of Civil and Environmental Engineering can choose from a variety of degree programs. For Undergraduates, students can complete a B.S. in either Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering. Engineers who want to further their training can choose from graduate coursework in the two-semester M.Eng program, in which they choose from one of several concentrations on which to focus their coursework and projects, or the Master of Science and Ph.D. programs, in which each student designs their own individualized course of study with a committee of faculty members.