News and Announcements
- January 2014. Daziano lab receives funding from NOAA/NY Sea Grant’s Coastal Storm Awareness Program to better understand evacuation behaviors of coastal communities in response to storm hazard information. http://www.news.cornell.edu/stories/2014/02/two-studies-look-improve-hurricane-warnings
- January 2014. Daziano lab receives funding from the University Transportation Research Center Region II for the project "Analyzing Willingness to Improve the Resiliency of New York City’s Transportation System”
- December 2013. Daziano lab sponsors commented screening of “Revenge of the Electric Car” featuring the film director Chris Paine.
- October 2013. Larry Burns (U Michigan), former corporate vice president of R&D for GM, gave a talk about innovation for advanced transportation systems.
- July 2013. Daziano lab attended the 2013 Annual Conference of the International Transportation Economics Association at Northwestern University
- June 2013. Dr. Daziano taught a summer school class on "Sustainability, Energy Systems, and Transportation in Smart Cities" for graduate students at Università degli Studi Roma Tre (Roma Tre University) in Rome, Italy
- January 2013. Dr. Daziano awarded NSF CAREER Award for his project "Advanced demand estimators for energy-efficiency in personal transportation"
- January 2013. Chen Wang presented a research poster at the Transportation Research Board (TRB) 92nd Annual Meeting in Washington, DC
- December 2012. Daziano lab received funding from USDOT (RITA) to analyze bicycling demand at the Cornell campus
- June 2012. Esther Chiew attended the Kuhmo Nectar Summer School on Transportation Economics and presented a paper at the 2012 Annual Conference of the International Transportation Economics Association at the Deutsches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (German Institute for Economic Research), Berlin, Germany