These minors, sponsored by participating departments, promote interdisciplinary study in engineering.
CEE students are eligible to pursue a minor in the following areas:
- Aerospace Engineering (MAE)
- Applied Mathematics (MAE)
- Biological Engineering (BEE)
- Biomedical Engineering (BME)
- Civil Infrastructure (CEE)
- Computer Science (CS)
- Dyson Business Minor for Engineers, offered by the College of Agriculture and Life Sciences (CALS)
- Electrical and Computer Engineering (ECE)
- Engineering Entrepreneurship (BEE/CHEME/CE/ECE/MSE/MAE/ORE)
- Engineering Management (CEE)
- Engineering Statistics (ORIE)
- Game Design (CS)
- Industrial Systems and Information Technology (OR&IE)
- Information Science (CS)
- Materials Science and Engineering (MSE)
- Mechanical Engineering (MAE)
- Operations Research and Management Science (ORIE)
- Science of the Earth Systems (EAS)
- Sustainable Energy Systems (CBE/BEE/EAS/MAE)
CEE students may also minor in Architecture (AAP).
Please see the College of Engineering for further information about each minor. Each minor requires a minimum of eighteen credits of coursework and specifies required course(s) and a choice of elective courses. Each department administers its own minor(s) and specific information regarding course work is available from individual departmental undergraduate offices, from Engineering Advising, or in The Engineering Undergraduate Handbook. When the minor requirements are completed and certified by the offering major, a notation is made on the student’s transcript after graduation.