Connect qualified, interested students enrolled in the CEE M.Eng. program, Structural Engineering concentration, with top engineering firms from Cornell University’s network. The goal is to provide a mutually beneficial, quality, summer internship experience.
- Enrolled and in good standing in the CEE M.Eng. program, with a concentration in Structural Engineering
- Completed prerequisite CEE 5071 Professional Experience in Structural Engineering (offered in the spring semester)
- Completed at least one semester of graduate study at Cornell University
- Cornell’s Office of Global Learning requires foreign national students to have two semesters of coursework to get paid for an internship
Students will supply to preferred companies, submit resumes and interview during the winter 2022 for summer 2023 internship lasting on average 10 weeks.
- McLaren Engineering Group
- Mueser Rutledge Consulting Engineers
- Simpson Gumpertz & Heger
- Skidmore Owings & Merrill